If You’re Looking For More Information, Consult These Injury and Accident Resources
Our website provides a lot of great information about personal injury and workers’ compensation law, but if you’d like to do more research on your own, we have collected a few links to help you get started. Our set of online resources will help you understand the court process, legal terms, and our strategic approach to your traffic injury or dog bite case.
Pennsylvania Legal Resources
- The Judicial System of Pennsylvania– The Judicial System of Pennsylvania serves as an administrative headquarters for Pennsylvania’s courts which are administered by the Supreme Court.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association- The Pennsylvania State Bar is the state agency responsible for regulating the practice of law in Louisiana.
- Pennsylvania Labor Laws– The article provides information regarding Pennsylvania wage payment, discrimination, workplace safety, unemployment, and more.
- The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court– The disciplinary board aims to protect the public, maintain the integrity of the legal profession, and to safeguard the reputation of the court.
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue- Helps provide individuals with a way to access documents, file returns, reports, make payments, and view their filing history.
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, Bureau of Workers’ Compensation:
This is the primary website for workers’ compensation information in Pennsylvania. The state agency that regulates workers’ comp compiles public announcements, program rules, and information for injured workers here.
- Social Security Disability Benefits:
The Social Security Administration maintains this page with information about disability programs available through Social Security. You can apply for benefits online, check on the status of your benefit payments, or download informative government publications.
- Social Security Offices in the Philadelphia Region:
This webpage is a quick directory to local Social Security offices in Pennsylvania.
- Penn State Law: Pennsylvania Dog Law Resources:
The Penn State Dickinson School of Law’s website has a lot of information regarding specific areas of Pennsylvania dog bite laws. This page includes links to academic papers, statute law, precedents from legal cases, and links to other dog law archives.
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in CT – Timothy L. O’Keefe, Esq., a Connecticut Dog Bite Attorney, a law firm with years of experience in representing victims of dog attacks, bringing cases to trial and negotiating many settlements.
- Graves McClain PLLC– Graves McLain PLLC is a top-rated Tulsa, Oklahoma law firm with extensive experience in serious injury claims arising from medical negligence, auto accidents, nursing home abuse and brain injuries.
- National Floor Safety Institute: Same-Level Slip and Fall Statistics:
The National Floor Safety Institute was founded in 15 years ago as a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to aid in the prevention of slip, trip, and fall injuries. This page presents quick facts and statistics about slip and fall accidents.
- Preventing Injuries in the Bathroom– The bathroom can be one of the most dangerous places in a home. Hard surfaces can be slippery and each year thousands of people harm themselves in bathroom mishaps. Here are some ways to avoid these types of injuries.
- United States Census Bureau: Motor Vehicle Accidents and Fatalities:
The U.S. Census Bureau—part of the Commerce Department—has brought together the most recent statistics regarding motor vehicle accidents in the United States.
- Preventing Accidents When Driving in the Winter – Driving becomes more difficult throughout the winter season. Wet, slick roads can quickly freeze when temperatures drop, causing roads to become icy and dangerous. By taking certain precautions and being mindful of the roads, we can safely navigate the roads this winter
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Injury Prevention and Control:
For over two decades, the CDC’s Injury Center has been studying the incidence of accidental injuries and violence in the United States. In this website, that compiled data and statistics about personal injury issues are made available to consumers.
- American Trauma Society – The American Trauma Society is committed to eliminating the occurrences of needless death and disability from traumatic injuries.
- National Association of Injury Prevention – The Center for Disease Control Foundation forges effective partnerships between the CDC and other organizations to fight threats to health and safety.
- Preventing Injuries on Construction Sites – Slip-and-falls, scaffolding collapses, and electrical shocks are just a few of the hazards that construction workers deal with on a day-to-day basis. If you work on a construction site, safety should be your number one priority.
- Preventing Injuries in School – In order to maintain cleanliness and to prevent injuries and illness from occurring, the government has set high standards for schools. Learn more about the rules and regulations of school safety.
- Preventing Electricity Injuries – Electronic devices are a necessity in everyday life, but if not used properly, they can cause safety issues. Use your electronics safely with these tips to prevent physical damage or fires in your home
- Preventing Heavy Lifting Injuries – If you’re moving, you’ve probably got a lot of big boxes and other heavy objects the lift. Learn about how to be safe while moving and how to prevent injury to yourself and to others.
- Preventing Furniture Injuries to Children – On a daily basis, many people don’t consider their furniture to be a threat to their child. And yet, every day, a child is harmed by a piece of furniture. Televisions are the most common causes of furniture tipping injuries, causing traumatic brain injuries or abdominal trauma.
- Birth Injury Resources – Birth injuries can take on many forms and vary in severity. Please understand that a birth injury is different than a birth defect. While a birth defect is generally caused by a genetic condition or toxic exposure inside the womb, birth injuries are generally caused by poor prenatal care, the birth process or deficient post-birth care. Therefore, birth injuries can be caused by negligence.
- Preventing Injuries from Heating Systems – Too often, homeowners experience safety issues with their heating systems. In order to prevent injuries and risk, take these precautions with your heaters.
National Legal Resources
- American Law Sources Online (ALSO) – Provides a comprehensive, uniform, and useful compilation of links to freely accessible online sources of law for the Unite States, Canada, and Mexico. Also contains sources of commentary and practice aids that are available at little or no charge.
- Legal Information Services to the Public (LISP) – Resource containing information on how to research a legal problem for non-lawyers.
- National Consumer Law Center – The nonprofit National Consumer Law Center has used its expertise in consumer law and energy policy to work for consumer justice and economic security for low-income and other disadvantaged people in the US since 1969.
- National Legal Resource Center – The National Legal Resource Center Reader is a collaborative effort developed by the United States’ Administration on Aging.
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association – The NLADA provides resources to the public defense community through support, training, and professional development.
- National Wrongful Death Laws by State – Wrongful death claims are brought on behalf of the Estate of a person whose death was caused by an underlying legal event such as negligence, accident, product failure, or medical malpractice.
- Life Care Planners and Vocational Experts – Since 1973, Occupational Assessment Services, Inc. (OAS) has been one of the foremost companies providing Vocational Expert and Life Care Planning Services to law firms throughout the country. We have served as experts on many multi-million-dollar outcomes, including on some of the largest cases in the United States. OAS works in conjunction with both Plaintiff and Defense attorneys to provide expert services to evaluate the ability of able and disabled individuals to work and earn money.
International Legal Resources
- United Nations International Law – The home of the United Nations International Law page. Learn more about related UN bodies, thematic areas, UN offices, news, tools, and plenty of other international resources.
- International Bankruptcy Resource – Comprehensive and definitive resource for restructuring professionals. Bankrupt.com has been helping people in debt crisis for over 20 years.
- Immigration Law Resources – Immigration and nationality law is constantly changing and can be a difficult area of law to navigate.
- Global Legal Information Network – The Global Legal Information Network is a database of the official texts of laws and other complementary legal materials from a growing number of jurisdictions throughout the world, compiled by the United States Library of Congress.
- ICCLR – The International Centre for Criminal Law Reform promotes the rule of law, democracy, human rights, and good governance in criminal law and the administration of criminal justice on a domestic, regional,
Criminal Defense Legal Resources
- National Crime Prevention Council – The NCPC’s mission is to be the nationwide leader in helping people keep themselves, their families, and their communities safe from criminal activity.
- Drug Crime Prevention – Preventing drug use and drug crimes before they begin is the most cost-effective approach to solving drug-related problems and promoting safe and healthy communities.
- Should You Plead Guilty to Criminal Charges – In America you are considered innocent until the prosecutor can prove you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
- Shoplifting Prevention Methods and Statistics – Shoplifting ls a major crime that costs companies billions of dollars each year.This expensive addiction affects nearly 1 in 11 people (both children and adults) daily all over the world. Common items stolen range from groceries to high-end electronics that can be stolen in a variety of different ways.
Other Law Firms Throughout the Country
- Law Office of John Tierney – The Law Office of John Tierney, LLC, is passionately committed to the effective prosecution of our client’s case. Our conduct is bound by time-tested American truths.
- Child Sexual Abuse Lawyer – Trial lawyers and principals of the law firm of Kenny, O’Keefe & Usseglio, P.C. in Hartford, Connecticut and are leading advocates for victims of child sex abuse.
- Car Accident Attorney in CT – Established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing automobile injury victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses. If you are interested in pursuing a potential claim, please contact us for a Free Consultation.
- CT Crime Victim Attorney – Established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing crime victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses. If you are interested in pursuing a potential claim, please contact us for a Free Consultation.
- Timoney Knox LLP – We take special pride in the level of excellence provided by our team of first-rate attorneys and experienced staff, many of whom have been employed with the firm for over twenty years. Our clients have enjoyed great successes through our firm’s services, and these victories and achievements are a direct result of a high caliber team devoted to our clients’ cause.
- The Yost Legal Group – The Yost Legal Group has substantial experience representing the rights of people harmed by the negligence of others. Whether an injury or death occurs due to a defective product, a medical mistake or a serious accident, we work hard to secure the maximum compensation for your injuries
- Martin Attorneys – The experienced lawyers at Martin Attorneys have been helping people throughout northwest Arkansas for more than 24 years. We are a respected and effective Christian-based law firm that cares about you and your individual case. Our prayer is that your life will be better at the conclusion of your case than it was before you came to our offices.
- HRMM&L– The lawyers and professional staff at Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin are all focused on the result you hope to achieve. Because of our single-mindedness, businesses, developers, local governments and individuals in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware, Chester, Lehigh and Berks Counties and other communities in eastern Pennsylvania turn to HRMM&L every day for help with their most important legal problems.
- HensonFeurst- We know the first step in obtaining legal help is often the most stressful. Whether you’re worried about the cost of hiring a lawyer or how you’re going to get to our office, HensonFuerst is committed to serving clients however we can.
- NC Land Law– Whether you’re a new homeowner or your family has owned the same land for generations, we understand how frustrating and costly it can be to lose control of your property. You need a law firm with the knowledge and resources to guide you through the eminent domain process.
- Cariati Law– When your life is disrupted by a serious accident resulting in the injury or wrongful death of a loved one, you need an Ontario, Canada personal injury and disability law firm with a reputation for honesty and a track record of success.
- Fellows Hymowitz– Fellows Hymowitz, New York and New Jersey accident and personal injury lawyers have earned a reputation for getting results. Our experienced attorneys are committed to helping victims of auto accidents, construction defects, unsafe premises, medical malpractice, wrongful death and all serious injury claims.
- Dagget Shuler Attorneys at Law– Daggett Shuler is dedicated to protecting the rights of victims injured in accidents, of workers hurt on the job, and of people who are in need of Social Security Disability benefits.
- Gauthier Amedee APLC – At Gauthier Amedee, we understand that serious injury cases demand immediate action by a team of experienced legal professionals. It is important to act fast after an accident, and at Gauthier Amedee, our experienced Gonzales, Prairieville and Baton Rouge, Louisiana attorneys will get you the help you need right away. If you are injured in a car or truck accident, work injury, or any other type of accident that was not your fault, you can trust Gauthier Amedee to protect your rights to the fullest.
- Bowden, Cooch and Meyer, PLLC– We are committed to providing effective advocacy in family law and divorce matters. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals whether through negotiation or aggressive litigation.
- Segal, Berk, Gaines, & Liss– Segal, Berk, Gaines and Liss is a full service firm representing clients in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. Our clients will have peace of mind knowing that each of the attorneys at Segal, Berk, Gaines and Liss has the ability to manage each case from inception to conclusion including trial and appellate process.
- Kelly, Parker and Cohen, LLC– With more than 100 years of combined litigation experience, Kelly Parker & Cohen possesses the experience, knowledge and focus to represent and protect clients in a wide spectrum of legal disputes ranging from the most complex to the relatively straightforward, but never forgetting that no legal dispute is unimportant to those involved. K, P & C emphasizes proactive legal representation custom-tailored to the client’s particular needs.
- DiGeorge Life Insurance Law– The DiGeorge Life Insurance Law Firm provides highly qualified and aggressive legal counseling and representation on all insurance related matters.
- Villari, Brandes and Giannone– We are highly experienced personal injury lawyers based out of the Philadelphia area, dedicated to helping victims of negligence and malpractice recover the maximum compensation for their loss.
- Flagger & Associates PC- Flagger & Associates PC often handles accident cases from all over the PA and NJ area. Our reputation for high-quality work makes us one of the most sought-after referral counsels in Pennsylvania.
- Personal Injury Lawyer – San Diego, CA – At the San Diego law office of Slaughter & Slaughter, we are dedicated to helping injured people recover from the devastating effects of car accidents, truck accidents and other unfortunate events.
- Family Law Attorney – Lake City, FL – The Decker Law Firm, P.A. handles matters relating to civil litigation, focusing primarily on foreclosures, family law, and traffic citations.
- Fort Pierce, FL DUI Attorney – T. Charles Shafer has been serving the residents of Fort Pierce, Florida who have been arrested and charged with criminal offenses for more than two decades. If you are looking for a lawyer to aggressively protect your legal interests, who knows the law and has the experience to use it to your advantage, and who will listen to you and fight for your freedom, then call Fort Pierce DUI attorney, T. Charles Shafer.
- DUI Attorney – Sierra Vista, AZ – Criminal Defense Lawyers for Sierra Vista and Cochise County, AZ Residents.
- Personal Injury Attorney – Peabody, MA – The Law Offices of Barry Feinstein & Affiliates, P.C. is a group of highly professional attorneys, paralegals, support staff and investigators.
- Estate Planning Lawyer – Atlanta, GA – Serving the metro Atlanta area, Brian Douglas & Associates area’s of expertise include civil/business litigation, foreclosure, creditor bankruptcy, criminal law, domestic relations and estate planning.
- Texas Immigration Attorney – Myron Morales focuses his practice on all aspects of business and family-based immigration. Mr. Morales’ family-based immigration experience includes claims to United States citizenship, lawful permanent residence, fiancé visas, naturalization, inadmissibility waivers, and Consular practice.